Music Banter - View Single Post - E3 2015
Thread: E3 2015
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I would also prefer a California desert environment, but I think that's because I'm more a Fallout 1/2 purist. I also like the idea of a post apocalypse world taking place in a desert, but I also acknowledge that that era of Fallout is done and I have Wasteland 2 to get my fix. With any luck Obsidian or another studio on the west coast of the United States will do a New Vegas-esque spinoff using the same engine and gameplay as Fallout 4 but putting it in a different location.
I've recently played both Fallout 1 and 2 and when fore example you look at the Fallout Wiki it's easily the most developed region of the Fallout world over the largest area, because Fallout 3 and NV covered quite small areas in comparison. I now remember that they were thinking of doing a Fallout in San Francisco when would've been ideal as this is an area where NCR, Brotherhood of Steel and Shi are all different factions.

How does Wasteland 2 compare to the Fallout games in quality?

Quote:
As far as Shenmue 3 is concerned, nobody knew there was going to be one. Sony just announced it along with a Kickstarter at their press conference, and the announcement actually crashed Kickstarter. I never played the originals because I never owned a Dreamcast but I have heard that people have a great fondness for them for being ahead of their time. Apparently that's the game where quick-time events happened.
They were the flagship games of the Dreamcast when it came out, the first game was set in Japan and the second in China. I actually preferred the first one as it captured the essence of a Japanese urban and suburban environment perfectly (based on what I've seen in films etc) The QTE were unique and I think the first game that had them, there were some other novelties as well, some didn't work but some like the QTE did.

Quote:
I would not be surprised at all if Ubisoft did this next year for Beyond Good & Evil 2 though.
Now I'm interested in this a lot and it would get me to play the first one again, as I only kind of half played it before.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote