Music Banter - View Single Post - South Carolina shooting
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:36 PM   #46 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It qualifies as terrorism in the strict sense, but calling it terrorism also links it in people's minds to the kind of organized, wide-scale violence perpetrated but Islamic extremists and the IRA. Lone wolf nut jobs aren't really the same thing.
He's not a lone wolf nut job though. Not here in the USA. He just acted out on what a ton of his "kind" of people are thinking.

Did ya read about the school teacher in Texas who got fired because of her diatribe on Facebook concerning the stupid cop/teenager pool party incident?

Quote:
"I guess that's what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education," she continued. "I'm sure their parents are just as guilty for not knowing what their kids were doing; or knew it and didn't care.

"I'm almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone. Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to something. Now, let the bashing of my true and honest opinion begin...."
Texas Teacher Fired After Facebook Post Defending Pool Party Cop : People.com

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote