Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 07:11 PM   #5787 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
Mushrooms are fucking brilliant.

Me and a few mates used to buy them from this shop at Brindleyplace called Zen every winter. They became class A in 2006 I think it was, though once you dried them out they were class A anyway. Had about 4 really good trips on them, then a very bad one after smoking a spliff waiting for them to kick in and not touched them since. I remember trying to change the track on a CD player and the buttons were moving from my hand, when I held my arm out it looked miles away. Was shitting myself so we went to a mate's house and walking up the road felt like walking through treacle.
The one time I ever tried them I likewise had problems with a stereo. I walked up, stared at it, looked at all the CDs lying around, and just had no ****ing clue what to do next. I was mentally incapable of dealing with something so complicated as choosing and then changing a CD.

I went back to the group of people I was with in defeat, and one guy asked me why I hadn't changed the music. He was kind of a douche anyway, so I told him to change it himself.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote