Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:44 PM   #3750 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
^Insanely jealous you got to see Growlers and AM!, sucks you missed Demarco. I was supposed to see him back in April but lost my ****in 80$ ticket. I know them feels.

Edit: AND Kendrick and Flying Lotus and RTJ?? Jelly.
It's horrible man, missing Demarco. The whole point of seeing those 5 bands before Mac was to see fucking MAC. Couldn't tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You were at a music festival and you weren't on drugs? I just don't understand your approach, man. And Slayer moshpits, holy hell are those ****ing intense. When I saw them I took three percocet beforehand not to get high, but so that I could be a crazy mother****er in the pit and also to be able to drag myself out of it at the end without collapsing in pain. Though I didn't notice for obvious reasons, I put some permanent damage in my shoulder that I used as an excuse to get a medical marijuana card (thank you Slayer).

RTJ, Spoon, and Lamar sound like great shows. Saw The Growlers at a house party (they're local) and they put on a great show. They got really experimental at the end of the set that I saw, with the guitarist beating the **** out of his reverb box and the drummer throwing his sticks at his drums while the singer wailed. Reeeeeeaaaaalllllyy different from their studio albums.

Glad you had fun man.
Thaaanks Frown. Drugs aren't my business, unless we're talking about the potent, and of course Jim Bean. I dropped acid and ate shrooms last year at Bonnaroo and honestly, wasn't worth my money. Except possibly the shrooms for Kanye West, that was so worth it. The color of his skin started to turn purple. Also the Growlers look like dudes I could totally fucking hang with.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today

Last edited by Justthefacts; 06-19-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote