Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 11:13 AM   #19945 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
So, apparently the chick I was seeing is now saying to people that I forced myself on her. that "I just wanted to use her for sex", and I just don't know what to do. I sent our conversations about this to my close friends and showed her side as well as told my side. I thought I did something wrong, I was freaking the **** out because I thought I became something that some of my close friends have had to them. Two of my closest friends have been raped (one more than once), and I was freaking out telling them I wanted to kill myself because I thought I had raped someone. Turns out they really don't think I did, and are pissed off at this person and are willing to be there for me if this person name drops me. They essentially think this person is an unstable crazy attention seeker, and told me by stopping when she said something I did the right thing.

I just don't get it, we spent a lot of time together, talking, playing music, comforting each other, and when we almost have sex she does this. I stopped when she said that "we need to chill", she never made any indication that she didn't want to keep going. I'm really upset at the situation, and I'm upset that she never told me she was uncomfortable, or even displayed it really. She up and left not saying anything to me until the next day only after I texted her because I felt bad for things getting that far and that I was worried and cared about her a lot.

I stopped paying attention to her and talking to her because I was going crazy, and I was about to seriously hurt myself if she was in my life any longer. I've never had anything like this happen to me, and still don't understand what happened and why.
... you need other people to tell you that you didn't rape somebody?

dude honestly you sound spineless as **** to me

not trying to bring you down or anything... just maybe constructive criticism? learn to assert yourself a bit more and ****...
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote