Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 04:09 AM   #965 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Yes on Helix, I can't vouch for the whole album but Rock You was a huge song in Canada, I was only in Elementary school at the time, but much like Were not gonna take it ,you couldn't get away from it.
The album with "Rock You" is somewhat average, but it's the album before that No Rest for the Wicked that is their best imo.

Quote:
Finally, I'm surprised (Somewhat pleasantly) that you left Mr. I can drive 55 of the list for 84, considering you have publicly endorsed the unspeakable! (Ou812)
I like Sammy Hagar a lot with both Montrose and Van Halen, but I'm very meh on most of his solo albums even though I've featured some in this journal. "I Can't Drive 55" is a fun song and largely relies on its video which of course was the sort of thing that MTV liked at the time.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote