Music Banter - View Single Post - Soaked in Bleach (Kirk Cobain)
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ Exactly how I feel about it too, and as you say it seems to be within the realms of possibility.

More opinions, just in case you've missed this one on Youtube:-

Ah good stuff, yes were not saying that she did it, were simply engaging in fun speculation based on the facts.

That was interesting, I had heard of the handwriting before but never looked into it. So fact...

Courtney Love accidently leaves her backpack at her attorneys office for the week shortly before Cobain is found dead.

The attorney breaks client confidentiality with a private investigator after discovering two suspicious notes in the backpack, one which shows Courtney practicing her handwriting.

The handwriting practice letter eerily appears (at least on the video you posted) to line up with the last sentences off Kurt Cobain suicide note where the writing looks different from the rest of his note.

Wikepedia also states that Rosemary Carroll claimed that Kurt was planning to cut Courtney out of her will in preparation to proceed with a divorce. (Though I have not followed up on the primary evidence for this) One might also ask why does a grown woman need to practice her handwriting?

Again this could all be nothing more than random probability, but I think this is a job for Columbo, lol!
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote