Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Default donald trump 4 prez

i know there's a 2016 election thread, but like every else in life i feel like there needs to be a seperate thread exclusively for donald trump, since he is running. i wouldn't want to derail the other thread with too much donald. but seriously.... what are the prospects of this guy making it past the primaries?

i'm halfway tempted to think the republican party is just crazy enough to nominate him. i mean they almost nominated a handful of people who were almost just as ridiculous last time around... and this time they really don't seem to have any solid prospects in terms of a marketable personality to really rally behind... it seems to me like trump could be their best bet. he's a high risk play... but i think that might be the kind of strategy they need to employ to get people to vote republican again. last time they tried playing it safe with mitt and that bit them right in the ass.

meanwhile donald is super marketable... the guy is practically a living breathing commodity. and he can spew jobs rhetoric and cite his 'businesss experience' and ****... honestly people in this country seem to buy that **** right up.

i dunno man, i could just be a crazy guy on the internet, or donald trump could be our next president.