Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 07:09 PM   #1821 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Default Birthday Binge

Started off the week ordering various hanging lanterns as part of a boho-chic redecoration project for our bedroom.

Then two days ago I hit up a record show and took home a number of Klaus Schulze original Brain label pressings. Really happy with those purchases.

Got a shameless hipster bag yesterday - a smashing leather bag perfect for walking/biking with my tablet in tow to the office each morning.

Also yesterday my pre-ordered copy of How Music Got Free arrived in the post. Read it cover to cover by nightfall and absolutely loved it.

Then today I went antiquing for my birthday. Bought a set of ruby+gold Victorian goblets, a new cane with an engraved gold top, an oversize book of jazz musician portraits, and put an Edison Cylinder Phonograph on hold for future purchase.

Here are the glasses:

And the jazz book:

Here's the Edison:

Also bought a pair of 70s plaid wool slacks and a 70s sports jacket to celebrate in style.

Here's the cane, pants, and jacket:

Also pre-ordered a German import deluxe edition vinyl release of The Orb's upcoming album which shipped today.

And last night I bought my fiance an 8GB MP3 player off Amazon so that she'd kindly return my Creative Zen X-Fi 32GB + SD media player. That thing is a TANK!

Quite a few days of purchases. I plan to cool it in the weeks ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote