Music Banter - View Single Post - Whaddya want?!
Thread: Whaddya want?!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 06:43 PM   #70 (permalink)
TechnicLePanther
and the livin' is easy...

Gonna try and finish this one tonight.

Album: Absolutego
Artist: Boris
Genre: Drone Metal
Suggested by: The Batlord
Familiarity: None.

1. Absolutego - Droning. Droning. Droning and droning and droning. Then heavy distortion. Yup. It's definitely Japanese metal. Anyways, it gets pretty heavy. But as with any hour-long song, there's not much to it. Can't say I enjoy it that much. Towards the middle, it gets a bit sludgy. Eww. But as long as you're fine getting dirty, there's nothing wrong with it. It's not incredibly great musicianship, but I think it's pretty great that a few people sat down in a room for an hour and just played music. That's dedication. It's not terribly boring either, so if you're into sludge, you might like the middle part. And then, droning and droning and droning. The high pitch lowers a bit, and after another 30 seconds, it's over. Alrighty then. It's not really any good unless you decide to skip a few parts, so, overall, not very good.
OVERALL RATING: 4/10

Alright, go for it, Batty.

SUGGEST ME AN ALBUM - I'm probably not going to listen to it but I will if you bother me enough.

Last edited by TechnicLePanther; 06-24-2015 at 07:06 PM.
TechnicLePanther is offline   Reply With Quote