Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 03:19 PM   #1018 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not trying to pressure you like with Office Space, but I'm just saying that Radiohead is a good enough band that exploring their discography really is worth your time, so you might want to make an exception specifically in their case. If you loved In Rainbows, then I can almost guarantee you that you're a Radiohead fan who just doesn't know it yet.

Feel free to disregard this advice, but if so, then I still think it would behoove you to check out their other stuff on your own time (maybe in your main journal or something). Even someone who's as lazy about indie rock stuff as me loves Radiohead, although I haven't given it as much time as I really should. Same way I feel about Flaming Lips.
I will try to make time, but you would not believe the amount of music I have backed up....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicLePanther View Post
Nope.
That question was addressed to Frownland; I know you haven't heard it, otherwise you would not have accepted it as a rec. When you get to it I hope you enjoy it. It's quite long, but in my opinion a real experience and definitely worth it. (Note: if you hate science-fiction you may not enjoy it, but who doesn't love that story?)