Music Banter - View Single Post - Send The Batlord Avant Garde **** that He Probably Hates
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 11:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
This is awesome.
I feel like starting to record noisy, free-form stuff just to have it reviewed here.
I wont though.
You can always press record in some app that you have on your phone, go for a mile long walk, take that recording and **** with it by cutting it up, putting those pieces in different channels, throwing some reverb and echo on there, playing them at different speeds, different pitches, and toss in a bunch of effects at random points for good measure. It'll take you an hour to make an 8 hour long album, and you can call it "A Mile In My Shoes".

One track. One man. One vision.

EDIT: I almost wonder if this is the thread that will make Batlord into a weird music connoissuer. He'll be listening to more and more recs and training his ear a bit. Then he'll return to the early albums in this thread and he will give me a blowjob for exposing him to those albums.

Last edited by Frownland; 06-25-2015 at 11:57 PM.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote