Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Supreme Court legalizes nationwide gay marriage
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 09:15 PM   #283 (permalink)
grtwhtgrvty
jiojoijoi

I'm done reiterating myself and quoting myself. That's not what I was saying at all, but what can I expect from a psychology major who goes around internet forums asserting haphazard mental illness diagnoses with no evidence based on brief encounters. It was my mistake for assuming any of you would be even remotely capable of understanding my point of view. I'll avoid any type of commentary that requires any degree of critical thinking whatsoever from now on.

So ****ing hilarious that I actually have to educate a psych major on trauma. I'm done lol. You did misinterpret me. Everyone did. You can pretend that you didn't, but your post clearly tells me that you did, so there.

It has nothing to do with sides or judgement or exclusion. I wasn't mad. I got mad the second I was called a mentally ill, ungrateful heterophobe. It was my mistake, and immature on my part for actually allowing people that ****ing stupid to get under my skin. I should really know better, but I won't make the same mistake again.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote