Music Banter - View Single Post - ban cis
Thread: ban cis
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Default ban cis

as you all know, the world wide leftist ideological coalition is mostly run by marxist jews and feminists. and as the smart, state-university-trained individuals that they are, they understand that the way to mold the collective minds and views of the populace is through the subtle control of language. this is why buzzwords like privilege have gained such significant traction over the past 5 or so years and also why campaigns like "ban bossy" have been peddled by the mainstream feminist propaganda machine.

as anti-feminist freedom fighters, it is our responsibility to learn from our feminist and jewish overlords and adopt their superior tactics in ideological subversion in order to plant the seed of discontent in the populace, so that it may one day blossom into a strong, beautiful tree bearing fruits of unbridled male bravado and aryan bourgeois self-righteousness.

and it is in this spirit that i propose we systematically subvert the annoying feminist lingo that is being hoisted upon us against our will. we can start with the detestable label 'cis' which is no doubt a subliminal attempt at feminist mind control.

so you know what? when somebody says to me: hey, jwb, you're a cis-

i stop them right there. and i say no buddy, you're the cis. i'm not cis-gendered, i'm not trans-gendered. alright? don't try to put a label on me. i'm a human being.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote