Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 05:31 AM   #1211 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
If this is a typo, haha you made a typo *typical frowndouche snarky comment*. If it isn't a typo and you're making fun of Machine, this is one of your finest moments.
Initially it was a typo and I changed it, then I realised how funny it was so I left it as it was.
Quote:

I knew there was little hope for you but I didn't know that it was that bad.
Don't you have a sheet of metal to bang on for ninety minutes to make a song or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Troll's a twat.
As I believe I may have said to Frown, and it goes double for you: up yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Who fucking doesn't like D'Angelo? Dear Lord. I'm gonna rec him Voodoo whether he likes it or not.
Answer? Me. Also, you can rec what you like but I'm under no obligation to accept it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef K View Post
I had hope. I think D'Angelo's pretty accessible, and, I mean, who doesn't like Prince? (Well, I don't like Prince really, but I do like D'Angelo, so whatevs)
I love Prince. I don't love Prince clones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Trollheart is close minded enough to hate John Cage or WISSK. Of course he's a twat.
Again, **** you. If this thread has proved one thing it's that your statement above is totally wrong. ****, I listened to YOUR music didn't I? How much more open-minded can I be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Everyone knows TH hates black people (music).
This is very true.

Seriously: I know (or hope) that the above, or most of it anyway, is all in jest and good humour. However, if you really are pissed off with my reaction to one of your recs, tough. I told you all at the start that this was not a personal thing, but expect me to hate what I hate. Along the way I think I've managed to accept and even enjoy a lot of music I never thought I would, but there's still much that does not chime with me. If your favourite artiste gets dissed here, deal with it. I'm not here to stroke your eagle; if you want reassurance that whomever is the best ever artiste in the world and all their albums are pure gold, go talk to someone who's into that music. But don't expect me to like something just because you do, or think I do. That's not how it works.

As Goofle said, **** happens so put on your big boy pants and suck it up.

(That concludes this public service announcement on behalf of Trollheart Enterprises Limited, MMVIII - MMXV)