Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 09:17 AM   #1212 (permalink)
grindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Initially it was a typo and I changed it, then I realised how funny it was so I left it as it was.

Don't you have a sheet of metal to bang on for ninety minutes to make a song or something?

As I believe I may have said to Frown, and it goes double for you: up yours

Answer? Me. Also, you can rec what you like but I'm under no obligation to accept it.

I love Prince. I don't love Prince clones.

Again, **** you. If this thread has proved one thing it's that your statement above is totally wrong. ****, I listened to YOUR music didn't I? How much more open-minded can I be?

This is very true.

Seriously: I know (or hope) that the above, or most of it anyway, is all in jest and good humour. However, if you really are pissed off with my reaction to one of your recs, tough. I told you all at the start that this was not a personal thing, but expect me to hate what I hate. Along the way I think I've managed to accept and even enjoy a lot of music I never thought I would, but there's still much that does not chime with me. If your favourite artiste gets dissed here, deal with it. I'm not here to stroke your eagle; if you want reassurance that whomever is the best ever artiste in the world and all their albums are pure gold, go talk to someone who's into that music. But don't expect me to like something just because you do, or think I do. That's not how it works.

As Goofle said, **** happens so put on your big boy pants and suck it up.

(That concludes this public service announcement on behalf of Trollheart Enterprises Limited, MMVIII - MMXV)
They must have said all that in jest. I checked out D'Angelo yesterday and it was pretty meh. Which would make me a twat by what they said. Which is impossible.

Last edited by grindy; 07-02-2015 at 09:49 AM.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote