Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #1257 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

Title: Let's get out of this country
Artiste: Camera Obscura
Genre: Indie Pop
Familiarity: Zero

Track 1(Love) Great start; nice melodic indie rocker, like the vocalist. Upbeat and breezy. Love the organ.
Track 2(Love) This is more laidback, almost acoustic. Very nice. Great guitar, kind of a Mexican feeling somehow
Track 3(Love) While this one gives me the idea they're playing in some rundown dance hall for about ten people. Nice song.
Track 4(Love) Lovely little waltzy ballad, sense of Folk and Country about it.
Track 5(Love) Great accordion in this, and again very Folky/Country styled. Organ is wonderful too.
Track 6(Love) More uptempo, again very bright and breezy with some nice almost rocky guitar. One thing I really like about this album is that none of the tracks overstay their welcome: longest is the closer at just under five and a half minutes, the rest come in around the three/four minute mark. Just long enough to really like them and wish they were longer without moaning about the songs being too long. Short, snappy, upbeat songs despite some of the lyrical matter.
Track 7(Love) This is hauntingly beautiful. The cello makes it.
Track 8(Love) Almost sixties Spector here. Very uptempo and I love the trumpets.
Track 9(Love) Nice simple little song, almost like a child's song. Very endearing.
Track 10(Love) Another breezy little song with again a sense of Mehico in it. Must be the trumpets.

End result: Really enjoyed this album. Nothing bad to say about it, and as you can see, Loved every track. Must listen to more.

So, Love or Hate? This is going down as a certain Love.

Chances of a full review: 6/10
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today

Last edited by Justthefacts; 07-04-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote