Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #23514 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

HATEBEAK "Number of The Beak"

Hailing from my hometown, African Grey Parrot Metal. I got a shirt and a clear vinyl copy, and I can't wait to get them both in the mail.

edit: No, I won't find a smaller image. If I could get this any larger I totally would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
I never cared for the album's sequencing but it's definitely some of his best material at this point. When it came out, I still preferred Richard D. James Album.
The thing is, I feel that most of his albums aren't really made with the thought of it being an actual album. He's said several times that he takes the best tracks from a certain era or period and compiles them into an album. He'll work with a certain setup and then after it changes it gets released or he stashes it all away and works with a new sound. I just think with Drukqs he was not only into making more complicated tracks put together with different types of software, he was also into experimenting with a midi piano. They don't really mesh well, but came from the same period hence the whiplash throughout the album.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote