Music Banter - View Single Post - Yeah Machine is my name, and hopping on bandwagons is my game!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 12:07 PM   #104 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Manowar - Hail To England

Yes I've heard some Manowar before, and I can say that I am not looking forward to listening to this one whatsoever. At least it seems kinda shortish, so I'm ready let's do this ****.

Track 1: Blood Of My Ememies (4:12)
This actually is starting off different than I expected. Oops nevermind. Man those ****ing lyrics are corn. This feels like a dumbed down Iron Maiden. Cheesy but fun.

Track 2: Each Dawn I Die (4:17)
Man this is some basic bitch drumming. Okay the vocals are getting on my nerves on this one, too over the top to even be fun.

Track 3: Kill With Power (3:56)
I'm glad most of these tracks are pretty short. Why the hell are the hi-hats mixed up farther than everything else it sounds really bad. Did I mention his vocals are annoying? ****ing end this.

Track 4: Hail To England (4:23)
So we're these the rejects from Iron Maiden? They aren't doing their trasitions any favors either. This was fun until it slowed down, now it's just stupid.

Track 5: Army Of The Immortals (4:24)
I should've been keeping count how many times this ****er has been saying battle. Too much. I really dislike the drums on this album. DID HE JUST SAY METAL MAKES US STRONG?!

Track 6: Black Arrows (3:05)
That was corny as ****. Ah **** last.fm acted up didn't scrobble half the album that **** pisses me off. Okay what even is this? A bad solo with a phaser effect? This just sounds bad, and this is coming from a fan of some noise music. Tempted to skip. 30 seconds come on! That was horrible.

Track 7: Bridge Of Death (8:57)
Last track yay. The intro is nice sounding, just picked chords. Oh that synth is just bad. Vocals still annoying as hell. This goes on for 9 minutes? Bored. Bored. Still bored. The drummer sounds like a drummer for like a middle school band. **** your dark lord no one gives a **** about him. I can't even try to like this even ironically anymore, it's not even fun.

Final Verdict: First track and the title tracks were pretty okay, besides that completely boring and pointless. The singer can go **** himself with his magical warrior powers.
3/10
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote