Music Banter - View Single Post - Is this where to post about binaural beats/isochronic tones?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dervish76 View Post
I've taken part in a few personal experiments with binaural beats, mostly with iDoser I dimly recall it being called, but found them to be worthless. However, that could be down to the fact I could not be bothered to actually find the coin for the program and rather pirated it, so it is quite possible that may have affected it's effectiveness. I would much rather partake in the substances their product aims to imitate. Do you find that it works for you, ChelseaDagger?
I've dabbled and found them mostly ineffective and usually end up switching to something with a darbouka (lol!) when I'm in such a mood, but recently I found one on YouTube that actually alleviated a migraine I was having. Granted, I listened in conjunction with a glass of Pinot Grigio but alcohol alone has never been able to nip a migraine and I am unfortunately without any other vices (at least of the substance variety).

Also my daughter with Sensory processing challenges who practically can't tell a lie, told me how much she liked it. Husband said it sounded like static but he also can't recognize a Stones song when it bites him in the ears... Of course perhaps he vibrates on a different frequency than I do which might explain his fondness of the song "shebub shebub" or whatever it's called...

Sigh... Would really like to experiment more as I love researching musical frequencies as interpreted and absorbed by the human body
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote