Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Boogalu
Groupie

Default Hello Everybody!

I'm not one for introductions but allow me to show some class although my intellectual skills are weak. I just realized I better introduce myself before I get banned for making mistakes. I just left a thread where a newbie was banned for spamming and making short posts I guess. I do not spam but I could be accused of making short posts "just to run my post count up to 15 so I can post links" NOT. I do not care to post links either...just youtube music videos. I hope this forum isn't ran with an iron fist by a bunch of neon-Hitlers cause I already feel like I want to be here for awhile. I JUST LOVE MUSIC.

About me: I'm more of a real type of person who likes to keep it real. I really like humor. So many people are wrapped up so tight they choke off the circulation to their air supply, this makes it hard for them to smile because their lips swell up and turn blue. It's not a pretty site to see. When I see an opportunity to smile or make someone else smile I take advantage of it.

I do not suck up nor do I care for peep's who suck up...please do not get offended if you are a suck up. I still like you but I will be sure to trick you into liking me so you take me off of your radar. We can be friends.

Welp! this is it. Do or die I'm jumping in. Feel free to chime in and say whatever you want...I'm just a man.
Boogalu is offline   Reply With Quote