Music Banter - View Single Post - NationStates.net
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 07:57 AM   #78 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
I used to play this... long ago... This is the only trace of my utopian island society I remember being proud of managing to keep an "excellent" economy with everything else being "very good" or better.

• Former nation AquaLibria
    Founded: Wed Nov 26 2008
    Ceased to exist: Wed Jul 6 2011
    Population: 947 million
I assume a lot changed since 2011 ?
Well, I don't know how many changes they made when you were playing (I first started around '03-'04) but in the decade since I stopped playing they've added about a million new issues -- after about a month you pretty much used them all up back in the day -- and now you can actually look at all the stats of your country (economy, environment, civil rights, etc). They also didn't have capital cities, leader names, or national religions either.

The regions seem to have become more sophisticated. My current one has all sorts of resources to educate you on fascism, along with its own forum and anthem on Youtube.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote