Music Banter - View Single Post - Mega Angst: My Odyssey (Screw This, I'm Leavin)
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

Haven't wrote anything down for the rest of that week but I'll go for a synopsis.

June 28 - July 8

Pretty much more general chillin. Drank my weight in hard cider most of the time up until the fourth. I hung out with some other friends and stayed there during this time, different from the pals I met up with first. Two of them, a couple, were having a lot of problems at the time, dealing with finding new places to live as well as some serious quarreling between the two. I witnessed completely unrestrained emotional outbreaks from both of them. They would be moving, each to a different place nearby, both in California. Even more squabbling ensued from others, all brought about by similar means. Moving out, moving in. The couple left on Monday morning.

Friends and family came together for the Fourth of July. Drank a semi-heavy amount and enjoyed some fantastic dinner. Some music that usually tickles my emotions came on, made me think about what I was doing here, and in general. I can never seem to know. I left the area we were hanging out to be alone for a minute, and began crying, just a tad. That passed soon enough.

No one seems to be functioning right right now. Everyone is fighting with everyone else. A very conflict filled week. I stayed at another friends house these last two nights, and he and his roommate had more loud arguments, to be followed by more screaming and crying. Still, it all passes. I think I'm leaving soon, well, tomorrow most definitely, but had also considered going later today. It's Four o'clock and heavy rain though. I'd already told the people I was with today I'd be leaving on the bus and they dropped me off there. It's not too interesting to hear about me hanging out, but I guarantee the real experience will start within twent-four hours.

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote