Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:15 PM   #33006 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Just finished installing my new dash cam for my car. I went higher end and it seems like it's going to be a wonderful purchase. If only it came a day earlier.

Had a confrontation on the road with an off duty officer. Dude was clearly texting ahead of me and swerved into my lane. I honked and he woke up and swerved back into his. I then noticed he went right back to texting. We hit a red light and he window was open. Now, I'm a f*cking man. I may act soft and sh*t but during confrontations I turn into a pitbull. I get this from my mother.

I told him to get off the phone. No "assh*le" or any other cussing involved to provoke him more than I should. I just told him to get off the phone. The dude goes LIVID. He whips out his badge and exclaims...

"I'M A F*CKING COP ASSH*LE. I'M CHECKING POLICE REPORTS SCUMBAG."

I look at his badge. Jersey City PD. I told him I didn't give a f*ck who he was, that he almost hit my car cause he was texting.

The light turned green so I drove forward. The dude caught up to me and was screaming at the top of his lungs to get me to pull over. The guy looked like he was going to blow a capillary by how hard and loud he was screaming at me. I took my phone out and turned the camera on and started to pull over. F*ck this prick. He thinks I'm afraid. I'm not. I'll get the whole beating on camera and end his career. I pulled over and the coward just drive off.

Like I said, wish I had my dash cam cause I would have caught the whole thing. My father is an ex cop. I have three uncles, one retired, one an active sergeant, and one in the DEA. I know how cops should and shouldn't act. This guy was a total prick. This guy was a carbon copy of the police officers who killed Eric Garner and the dude who got shot in the back (I forget his name). All I said was get off the phone and he went livid acting like he was the king of the universe because he has a badge. Cops need to uphold the law and set an example and this douche is ruining it for all the good officers out there. I will fight them every time.

I am Batman.
Get em Exo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote