Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Boogalu
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Welcome. What are some of your favourite artists?
I love Dad rock or classic rock 'n roll, too many artists to list them all. I also like don't laugh and don't hate but I like Disco, the Bee Gees, KC and the sunshine band, Earth Wind and Fire, Donna Summer, Commodores, Van Mc Coy, I also like old school hippity-hop. <I just invented that word, MC Hammer, Toni Braxton, too short, Coolio, Cypress Hill, Eminem, I like powerful music that really moves you, Larry Graham, Louis Armstrong, Elvis Presley, there is one song by Shirley Horn...guess which one it is? I like love - love music, Bozz Scaggs, Van Morrison, Dr Hook, Eric Clapton, Dolly Parton <guess which song it is? I can taste a a small bit of country like Conway Twitty, Charlie Rich, Ronnie Milsap, Glenn Campbell, a little Willie, etc.

I am very versatile when it comes to music. I think it's uncool to jive on anotha's tunes. After all if listen to the same song 40 times you may start liking it to...just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Also, a tip for you since you're new here: everyone sucks but me.
you got my back then amirite?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
Nah they were off smoking and didn't invite you.
I guess they will be back when they need some one to drive their happy arses to the Dog 'n Suds 'eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Welcome! Lots of humor here and no iron fist stuff.
aight!
Boogalu is offline   Reply With Quote