Music Banter - View Single Post - Cheesy Repetitive new "ROCK" bands
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 11:48 PM   #58 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Ok.......youre right.
There is no point arguing this.
No matter what I say, you will be right. Same with Merkaba, there is no way for a n00b to win an argument
Why even try. If you can honestly say that Nirvanas music doesnt sound the same, then....well...
You're right, they do sound the same, but if thats how broad you're making this then every band sounds the same. Pink Floyd, RATM, ACDC, they all sound the same because it's their own personal sound. What I meant way back whenever, was that Nickelback have the same topic for their song, roughly all the same music and all they do to make any difference between one song and the next is change the words around a bit. Nirvana had lyrical exploration, they had varying music, and they made things different.

I'm sorry for having a go at you but I seriously thought it was just a smartarse remark. In the sense of what I was meaning in that post, I couldn't see how anyone could link Nirvana to Nickelbacks low level of reproductive trash.