Music Banter - View Single Post - Help If You Can
Thread: Help If You Can
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
EchoGhost
Groupie

Default Help If You Can

First off, dont take this seriously (you'll understand in a sec).

This morning (around 4 a.m.) I found myself in that state of half awake half asleep. And out of nowhere this song starts playing.

Now with me, I can remember a song and play it back in my head note for note, word for word. This particular song started playing and I really liked it so I was almost shocked awake when the first thought that came to mind was, "I've never heard this song in my life".

And I did my best to try to memorize it but would only get a few lines.

A female singer

Here's something to stop your breathing....
Show me what you believe in
Whoa-oh-oh-oh----oh-oh-oh-oh

*The next lines I couldn't remember exactly but they're close*

Slow down, just take it easy
We'll make it, just believe me
Whoa-oh-oh-oh----oh-oh-oh-oh

There was a point earlier in the song where I thought, "There should be a male singer" and then a male voice rang in with some Do-Do-Do but I can't remember how it went. Maybe like the Whoa-oh-oh parts? That made me really think the song wasn't real because of the irony of it.

There were electric guitars playing I know that but I couldn't tell you the notes. When I tried focusing on the song I just started to wake up more. The song ended and I was set thinking that the song wasn't real then Animals by Maroon 5 started up and I was hearing it in the same quality as the other so I know it was in my head. Also my ears could hear the air-conditioner so I could tell the difference between what was outside my head and inside it. Other than the air-conditioner, no one was around listening to any music.

I searched and found and listened to a hundred or so songs that had Whoa-oh-oh parts in them but nothing.

Now I'm back to thinking it doesn't exist but if it does I really wanna hear it again. If anyone has heard a song with similar lyrics and could tell me I'd be grateful. I know it's not much to go on, sorry, which is why I said don't take the search for it too seriously.

If it doesn't exist then that would mean I created a song in my waking sleep and I'm not too convinced of that just yet.
EchoGhost is offline   Reply With Quote