Music Banter - View Single Post - curious how many peep's feel like you are the only one
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #42 (permalink)
Boogalu
Groupie

and we have life! This reminds me of one of those supernatural movies where all life ends and then everybody comes back as Zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know it says Music Banter, but this is really a place to talk about movies and sex.

And no. Nobody likes each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

Seriously, take into account the time differential. You posted at 0905 Irish time. Most Americans (and a huge percentage of the people here are 'Muricans) are maybe heading to bed or still out drinking at this time. Join the current discussions, esp in the jokes/current affairs subforums but in the end don't expect everyone to be on all the time: people have to sleep. And they get bored.

Try starting a new thread with a subject that hasn't been tried before: that will get some interest going. But be patient. Maybe try something controversial to draw people in (though not like Batty's one of mixing pedophilia and necrophilia ffs!) and get some conversation going. It's just slow at the moment, it won't be later on. The forum goes through periods like this; we're all only human.

Except me.
I works late regularly so many times I do not get to chill until late.

understandably
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast View Post
Well, yeah. This thread is YouTube comment section-tier. There are over 1 million posts here full of information and he has the nerve to make a generalization about the collective taste. There's so much stuff to find and all it takes is some common sense digging. The radio is not the end of "the last 15 years of music." There are endless sites and resources beyond this for finding the kinda stuff he's looking for exclusively.

I recommend Rateyourmusic. Sort by best of 1970 and just live in that bubble without ever having to leave your comfort zone. Enjoy.
you sound upset
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That's cause you're a loser.
I like your AV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
I got some generic advice for you, if you follow it you can be as popular as me.

Pick a schtick and stick to it

Embrace what defines you

Play the game but don't let it change ya

Seek validation in a friendlier community, as in, not this one.

seriously, ive been here 4 yrs and im still not really friends with anybody nor do i particularly stand out but that's kinda the way i like it.

Like you, i used to care if i was liked around here but then i realised, i shouldn't care about my popularity in any social website because at best, it's just a pat on the back on my ego.
I'm not into popularity contests but I do like attention. Anyone who say's they do not like attention is confused. I will be your friend for the right price, har-har!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
Who the hell even is this guy, and why should I talk to him.
because I will be your boss someday. Now is your chance to suck up for brownie points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Kind of like how you draw amusement by being as insufferable as humanly possible to compensate for your depressing life. Gotta do what ya gotta do I guess
so much love in this post. Can I be a member of your fan club?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Based on your name, I expected a cool, glam-rock loving individual. Damn.
don't be sad my fellow music fan. I am just getting warmed up. Meanwhile be sure to read all of my material so you can appreciate all of the win I've invested into them.
Boogalu is offline   Reply With Quote