Music Banter - View Single Post - Which presidental candidate do you side with (according to the test)?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 05:18 PM   #42 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I actually did. Ya didn't have to drag Brady into it.

First off, I don't see Clinton using her womanhood at all. She's old and not attractive - it wouldn't do her any good if she was. Someone like Nikki Haley could pull that **** off.
lol.. i didn't say she was acting as a sex object.. i said she was playing the woman card hard. which is smart to do tbh.. just the sort of political pandering that makes me a bit queasy. i can't really knock it as a political strategy tbh.. but yea not the easiest way to win my heart.

but to be perfectly hoenst i really don't follow this stuff closely to give you a long list of quotes from hillary demonstrating my point... i just pick up the cue from the fact that every time anyone talks about her it's woman this and woman that. and when i slagged her off you turned it into a gender thing immediately... which seems like the the common approach for her supporters.

but yea.. a quick google search gave me this:

Hillary Clinton to Democrats: don't you want to see a female president? | US news | The Guardian

if i really wanted to i'm sure i could come up with an endless stream of this kind of crap... but atm i'm too lazy for any of that so if you want to deny she plays the woman card then fine... just say i don't like her personality in general then.

i mean you have deflected before when i knocked her for being a tv personality by being like "and donald trump??" but donald trump is a tv personality that people actually watch for entertainment. he has genuine charisma and intelligence. he's crass and rough around the edges in other ways, but that only adds to his general persona. where as if they tried to put hillary on a reality show... it wouldn't take any racist comments for that **** to get canceled in a heartbeat, imo.

Quote:
Secondly, what's with the brainwashing? Clinton aligns with my ideologies. As does Sanders. How is that brainwashing? You using that word is just as bad as me using misogyny.
it's hard to explain without being rude about it

basically your outlook seems filtered directly through msnbc/the daily show/etc lol

i mean i know you'll either deny that or try to spin it back at me, but you asked

Quote:
Lastly, go post in the Snog, shag, or marry thread just for the hell of it.
yea... come on jwb... prove you're not a misogynist by posting in a thread dedicated to objectifying women :P
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote