Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 01:40 AM   #5293 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

so my mom was test driving a car she was looking to buy, recently, and i was with her. she was driving it on the highway in the country and there was a bunch of work being done in the median. dunno what it was... they had the **** all dug up for no apparent reason.

and my mom says something like "i wonder what kind of work they're doing"
and i felt like it was a good opportunity to see how far down bull****'s creek i could lead her. my mom is a nice lady but she's not really the sharpest.

so i was like "actually, they're digging for gold"
and she was like "what? in the middle of the highway?"
and i was like "yea, well, you know i77, back before it was a highway, it was an ancient trade route used by the native americans. and i guess sometimes when they were transporting native american carriages full of gold they'd get raided or hit by a storm or something and the carriages would get overturned, and then eventually the dust would cover it and sediment would pile on top of it and before you know it it's underground."
and she was like "how do you know all that??"
and so i said "i saw it on the discovery channel."

i went on to explain that the gold, once found, would be promptly sent to israel. "they prefer to be paid in gold, " i told her. "they really like gold."
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote