Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:24 AM   #203 (permalink)
Key

I tend to take a lot of screenshots in game when playing games that I absolutely love. I don't really think there's anything wrong with doing that especially since that's what the function is there for. Sometimes i'll capture a screenshot that is just so stunningly beautiful that I have to share it. I'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks "man, this specific area in game would make for a fantastic desktop wallpaper".

Anyway, i've been playing Bioshock Infinite again because even 7 hours into the game, I still haven't beat it for the first time. I feel like i'm getting close, but to me, it doesn't really matter how long it takes me to beat the game, because I have found myself just standing around and looking at the environments in the game. This game in particular is so stunning and beautifully made that you really have to experience it for yourself to see what I mean. I've captured a few pictures throughout my gameplay and hopefully it does it justice, but it's nowhere near what you'd expect to see if you played it on your own. I'd go as far to say that it's easily one of the most beautifully made games i've ever played.

-

-

The game itself is a lot of fun, and hard as **** in some places, so the beautifully atmosphere of the game allows you to sort of sit back and enjoy the scenery if you need to catch a breather.