Music Banter - View Single Post - curious how many peep's feel like you are the only one
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 07:42 PM   #86 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
My last word on it. I apologise if I came across as snappy to you. I intend to be snappy, but not to you personally; you were just the straw you know? Envisage someone constantly poking at you telling you you should do something that you have quietly and politely, then more forcefully, told them you do not want to do, are not interested in, have no intention of getting involved in. But they won't listen. They keep prodding and pushing you, laughing at you and making assumptions against your character, nudging each other and winking. Wouldn't you crack at some point?

I've cracked, which is why I now intend to ignore (following this explanation post) all references to both these items. I'm annoyed that certain members (not you) keep pushing and pushing and needling me about it. They probably don't realise (or care) how pissed off I am at being almost forced to do this and constantly harangued and hassled, but I am. I'm really pissed off.

So rather than fight with anyone, and cause further drama, I'm taking this stance. Again, sorry if you took the brunt but I was just about to boil over when you walked into the kitchen. Sorry man.

The rest of you, take note and just leave this alone okay? Okay.
No worries.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote