Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:05 PM   #206 (permalink)
Key

I have just finished my first playthrough of Bioshock Infinite and as I write this, i'm still in shock with amazement. It's taken me a while to just sit down and get to the end of this game to see what all the hype around it is about, and i'll tell you right now, it's well deserving of all the praise it's gotten and the perfect 5 star rating that it has on Steam and other websites right now. Without spoiling too much, i'll just say that the ending has seriously left me speechless, and I have read that I won't truly understand the entire story until I play the DLC's, which I do plan to get, but as a game on it's own, the story, the gameplay, and everything were so well done that it really made for such a beautiful and possibly perfect gaming experience. For those of you who have played it, you probably know exactly what i'm talking about when i'm saying things like how the ending totally caught me off guard, and for those who haven't played it, what are you doing? Get this game and play it. I'm excited because now that I've beat the game for the first time, i've unlocked 1999 mode which is apparently a much more difficult version of the story. As it stands right now, I think i'm more interested in the DLC's as i've heard nothing but great things about those, and this is a game where i'd like to be totally up to speed on the story. Don't get me wrong though, the main game did a fantastic if not perfect job at telling a great story, but apparently there's still a lot more to figure out and discover, and I've always enjoyed that type of thing. As far as achievements go, I've currently got 25/80, but most of the achievements seem to have to do with how many enemies you kill with "so and so weapon" so i'm sure the more I play it, the more of those i'll unlock. Overall, fantastic game. Definitely deserving of all it's praise and definitely deserving of all the high ratings it's gotten. They really hit it out of the ballpark with this game, and i'm happy to have it completed and have been able to experience the main story for myself. Now...onto the DLC's!!