Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:15 PM   #33112 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

I think one of the funniest moments of my life just happened to me.

I went for a walk tonight and ended up walking past the same gas station I usually pass on walks. The guy who works the pumps usually sees me and waves. We had a very late night conversation once so I guess he remembers me. I wanted a water bottle so I stopped in the mart. On my way out the pump guy was in his little pump office so I didn't want to bother him and walked past. The following exchange happens...verbatim.

Pump Guy : "My friend!"

I turn around. He waves me over.

"Come here my friend."

I walked over and he reaches inside his office and grabs something and says...

"Share with me."

In his hands are two paper plates of fried chicken. Two gigantic plates of friend chicken to be exact. The dude wanted me to have a meal with him. I immediately started cracking up so much that he started laughing. It took me like 15 full seconds to get out...

"Sorry man. I just ate dinner. You...you just made my night though. Thank you. You enjoy your chicken man."

He smiled and said have a good night and put his chicken back inside. I walked away and immediately went into a giggle fit that lasted the whole way home.

Caught me entirely off guard. Like, who makes that much chicken? Was he going to eat it himself? Did he make it in HOPES that somebody would be brave enough to eat with him. I'm so confused yet so incredibly happy that just happened.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote