Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:07 PM   #33149 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
I dunno, I'd say it was my fault. Alright I'll say it. I was walking down the street of the industrial district (I think) of salt Lake city, outside some houses. This guy was lurking behind me on the other side of the street, real slow and creepily, then pulled up directly next to me, still slowly. He offered me a ride to the highway because I said that's where I was going. My exact thought was: "This guy is literally a sexual predator." But, and don't ask me why, even if that was my thought, I got in the car. tossed my stuff in the back, and any knife or anything like that was in there. Dude was a molester 100%, so I feel really dumb about getting in. Got groped around my legs and my junk and stuff, but then he stopped and let me off where I wanted to go. It was a gross experience. Shoulda knocked him.

An increidible lapse of judgment even though I figured that's what he wanted. I'd say it was my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
Spoiler for pertaining to my journal:
Huh. So hitchhikers do get molested on the road. I guess something like that was inevitable..

Well, I got picked up by some lively Hawaiians right after and that brightened up my day.
That pisses me off, it really does. I don't think you're stupid, it makes me feel sick knowing someone I like was treated like that. I've had a handful of friends that have been molested/raped/abused and I've only gotten angrier at people who do this kind of ****. If I see any of any of the people that have harmed my friends on the street, I don't think I could hold myself back.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote