Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 12:07 AM   #33151 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

that reminds me of when i was a teenager

i used to be sort of insomniac and would go on long ass walks in the middle of the night through the city. and occasionally some guy would pull up and ask me if i needed a ride

it always seem obvious to me they were soliciting for sex... so i would reject them... but in an awkward teenager way. so one guy does that and my rejection line was "i'm not gay" and he was like it's fine, i'm just offering you a ride. and i was like huh... alright well i told him i'm not gay so no harm no foul i guess. i mean i was already aware i was bi but i had no interest in hooking up with some random creepy guy soliciting sex. so i stuck with i'm not gay.

so he gives me a "ride" to his hotel room and i'm like yea... i guess its normal for male prostitutes to say "i'm not gay" or some ****? but tbh i didn't regard him as a threat.. which was probably naive. i mean i'm pretty sure i could easily **** him up in a physical confrontation... middle aged fat guy.. but i dunno if he has a gun or whatever.

but i was basically wandering around and his hotel was in the direction of downtown anyway so i didn't care much that he was a creep. he tried to convince me that he wasn't gay either but that he would pay me like 200 dollars to watch me jack off. and i rejected that offer and left. and him being such a nice guy gave me 5 dollars for nothing just to pay my way home. really a pretty nice gesture from a random creepy sex solicitor if you think about it. so i guess don't judge a book by its cover.

in retrospect though now i'm like **** 200 dollars just to jack off in front of some loser? missed out on some easy cash right there
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote