Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 07:01 PM   #33193 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
My experience with drug dealers is largely ghetto black dudes would give you four dimes if you ask for a quarter, and four nicks if you ask for a dub. I'd love to find a more reputable form of drug dealer, but I just don't run across those people very much.

Are you sure you're just not friends with my time travelling future self?
well... do you know anyone who smokes weed?

cause usually the easiest way is find somebody you know/trust who smokes either they've hopefully got a decent connect or they sell it themselves

it's gonna sound slightly racist/stereotypical or whatever but in general hood type dealers will try to highball you... especially if you are white. cause i mean why not try to make a little extra? but usually they will be willing to negotiate if you know around what the prices should be.

to give an example... in florida i met one dude while working at walmart who randomly gave me a sales pitch... and i took his number. when i called him, and asked him what an 8th would go for he said 40 dollars. keep in mind this is not for anything fancy.. its a hood type dealer in fl selling reggie weed/mid grade/****-i-the-walmart-employee-can-afford. so i said nah can't do that. that's a crazy high price for that area... and so he said what can you do? and i said 20. he said hold on for a second... pretended to ask someone... and then accepted the 20 dollars. and even then i might have slightly overpaid tbh but i was content with that price.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote