Music Banter - View Single Post - Grandfather Paradox
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isbjørn View Post
Is there a parallel universe in which God exists?
The theory states that in multiple dimensions, there lies the same people at the same time doing the same things within those different dimensions. It also says that if you can somehow manage to go back in time to those different dimensions, you'd be able to change the actions of your past self from doing something that you already know you're going to do. So..in terms of God existing in one of those dimensions, I suppose it's possible. The thing is, you'd have to go back far enough in time to find when and if God existed and somehow alter his existence by either killing him off, or making it so he never dies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
I still haven't played any of the Bioshock series, save for a few minutes spent on the second game, but that sh*t is seriously fu*king with me.
Bioshock Infinite doesn't follow the "killing my grandfather" theory point by point, but it does focus on the theory of infinite dimensions and things like that. It's a fantastic game if you're really into games that have both great graphics and a great story.