Music Banter - View Single Post - The Best Hip Hop Albums
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 04:18 AM   #23 (permalink)
Jonny Sniper
Music Addict

^ i dont think i can argue with that man, i need to check more of these albums out. right im going shopping after xmas. but yerr i have a few tunes off illmatic but i need the whole thing, so in all faireness is houldnt comment whether thats better or not, but saying that out of the list tribe just hits mer straight away, hip-hop isnt my forte it isnt my main genre and when i first getting into it i got that tribe album and it blew me away just the way tip Ali Shaheed Muhammad, and Phife combines just got to me and the beats in it aswell. i just really like q tips flow and the same with muhammad and phife, just their styles seem unique.

also no ones voted for de la aswell, they would probs be my second choice, 3 feet high and rising is what hip-hop is about its true and has some good tunes on it, the tune buddy with tip on it is the best and seeing it is coming from the late 80s its is still widely reconised as a good album.

again from what ive heard id have put some wu tang in there, i listened enter the 36 chambers again the other day for the first time in ages and its there best i think, ive got 3 of there albums and i think that was their best.
Jonny Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote