Music Banter - View Single Post - 2000-now
Thread: 2000-now
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 11:41 PM   #47 (permalink)
Norg
Music Addict

pity bump guess ill review my own stuff LOL

Fear and The Nervous System-Fear and The Nervous System

Hell- Intro *

Choking Victim-I think the first single typical Heavy starting track with soaring Vocals *

Chosen Ones- another heavy track with soaring vocals some drum parts in this song have a glitchy vibe **

No Secrets- more up lifting riffs reminds me of like a heavy version of dream theater cept with a spooky bridge and less technical the end sounds like a faster tempo U2 song **

Chinatown-slower pace song the drums are ace on this track more spoken word and soaring vocals *

Beautiful Side- prob best track on the album vocals & lyrics are on point the song has a QOTD fairy tale type of vibe *****

Triggers- more of a industrial rock song feel with spoken vocals ***

Dissolve- starts of like a faster paced Saint vitus style but then melodic gothic middle and ends with a nice guitar effect **

Jaguar-slower pace song nice drum pattern this is the weirdest song so far its hard to pin point **

Slow Motion-faster RPM song more of the gothic feel and soaring vocals alot of keys in this track **

Last Dive-good track more industrial feel ***

Ambien-closing track violins bells and key heavy sounds like they are adding a big Harp

bonus tracks

The Combine **
Silvertone-this sounds like something u would find on a soundtrack to a PS1 game LOL maybe Fear effect

Last edited by Norg; 07-24-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote