Music Banter - View Single Post - Pop or Flop?
Thread: Pop or Flop?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
TechnicLePanther
and the livin' is easy...

Default Pop or Flop?

This is Pop or Flop! It's the thread all about deciding what popular music of today is any good, and what popular music is the worst thing to ever corrupt the human microphone (a clever way of saying, "ear"). Anyways, I'll post a tiny review of a pop song, and then all of you fancy folk can vote on whether or not you believe the song was a pop success, or a flop success (me and my oxymorons). When the next review comes out, I'll tally up all the votes from the previous one, and reveal the results. Alright, let me get this show on the road.

META THINGS: I'm somehow going to schedule these properly. Maybe once weekly or something? I dunno how I'll continue to do it in the future, but I'll figure it out.

Also, to be eligible for a review, the song should at least crack the Billboard Hot 5 (the top 5 of the Billboard 200 list).

SUGGEST ME AN ALBUM - I'm probably not going to listen to it but I will if you bother me enough.
TechnicLePanther is offline   Reply With Quote