Music Banter - View Single Post - Pop or Flop?
Thread: Pop or Flop?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
TechnicLePanther
and the livin' is easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
So we aren't able to suggest currently popular songs ourselves?

I'll check the thread out regardless.
Perhaps I'll change the formatting. I just want it to be definitely pop. For the first few, I think I'll do it myself, but I'll remain open to the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
The world is more than the USA you know. What about songs that were big in the UK but never made an impact in the US? Maybe top 10/20 over here might work? Good idea by the way.
I think for now, anything on the UK Charts has to be at #1. I have to adjust for population differences, and the way I want to do it is so that the songs are equally popular. In my opinion, #1 on the UK Charts equals within the Top 5 on the American charts (in terms of actual popularity). I may change this in the future, but probably not. By the way, I'm not opening this up to non-English speaking countries, as that's not really the point of this thread. That means Asian countries are out of here.

SUGGEST ME AN ALBUM - I'm probably not going to listen to it but I will if you bother me enough.
TechnicLePanther is offline   Reply With Quote