Music Banter - View Single Post - I need some advice part 2.
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 02:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

So, lets see if the Roxo gets this.
Yer mum is a saint, and yer dad is a borderline alcoholic?

Litterally thats what I came away with Exo. And honestly Joe this sounds like anyother typical Irish Catholic/ or Italian Catholic family ever. I believe honestly that no matter what if your mom is still in love with your dad they'll work through it. Marriage is tricky some years you feel nothing for the person, sometimes its wedding bells and bliss all over again and othertimes its just good. Nothing earth shattering just mudane and good.See the problem aries if yer mom wants to leave, then the fear of being alone or what have you might actually scare her so she puts up with things she might not put up with if she were single at this stage in her life.
Yer best plan man, just listen and support because they are more than likely going to keep doing thd same things.Cycling and unless self awareness is involved on both their parts which is something only they can give themselves your just gonna keep being upset by these things .I hope that helped.If you want to talk bro Im always here but you know that

Love
~R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote