Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 06:54 AM   #2633 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Im sorry brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Sorry man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Really sorry to hear that Plankton. Hope you're ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Been through this before and it's not fun. It gets easier over time, but at the moment, it really sucks. The only thing you can do is remember the good times and don't allow yourself to feel guilty for anything regarding the reason he hung himself.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

This was a friend that I had mentioned in my journal in the Chum Bucket. When I first heard Ritchie Blackmore on Don Kirshners "Rock Concert" back in 1980, it was at his house. He was part of a drag racing/pro street family, and while we were watching the show that night, his Dad was building a Cushman motor right there in the living room. Over the years him and his brothers all had made names for themselves in the local circuits, so this is a shock to everyone and there are a lot of mixed emotions from a lot of people about this right now. Recently, he had been going through some personal problems along with a rocky relationship, so there's a lot of finger pointing going on, and it's really ****ing sad. I've dealt with many deaths over the years. This one feels like a piece of my childhood just died.