Music Banter - View Single Post - I need some advice part 2.
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 09:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I'm sorry I have nothing to add, Exo. My father was/is an abuser but my mother put up with him for our sake until eventually he decided to leave her, having found someone else. Of course he came back a few times and she took him back a few times, but eventually she drew the line. We never had a happier time than when he was gone. Now she's long dead and he's still alive.

I guess it's like Roxy says though: it's very unlikely they're going to change and they may resent you talking to them about it. I honestly don't know. I remember the situation with your brother, and the advice I gave you there which blew up into a stand-up fight with someone who shall remain nameless, so I have to be honest, I'm a little reluctant to go down that road again. Even at that, I really have no advice to give you because I wouldn't know what to do in that situation. Have you any sisters or aunts or uncles who could maybe help?

Sorry man: you seem to keep coming up against it. I hope it works out, if not for them then at least for you. You deserve some peace and happiness.

Be well
TH