Music Banter - View Single Post - Reasons you believe God/don't believe God?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 06:44 PM   #354 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Like I told BD as digusted with these types of people are you guys are they genuinely think they are helping you.You cannot understand why they want to feed you the bible , they don't understand why you dont want to eat it.
I realize that. I find it odd that so many so-called Christians would rather I go to hell than have an awkward conversation with me. I just don't particularly care. Have at your religion all you want, I don't care, whatever makes you happy, but as far as I'm concerned your religion can go **** itself because it's stupid and I don't wanna hear about it.

And that goes for all of you. Yes, Roxy, if you sat me down and explained to me exactly what your beliefs were, I will almost certainly think they are stupid. You may not be stupid, but in all likelihood I will find your belief in some guy who walked on water to be as stupid as Tom Cruise's belief in Xenu.

I'm "happy" that some of you freaks want me not to suffer eternal torment, but I just don't care about anything you have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I've met a few that were scholars and it became more popular in the U.S. following 9/11 as people started to educate themselves on the religion. A good part of the bad bits come from the Hadiths (Qurans not perfect though but it's bounds and leaps better in the deplorable to morally sound ratio) and I don't think it was constructed reliably.

As for legitimate solutions (people born into I think if the live life like Mohammad mindset wasn't encouraged so that people would stop living out the more archaic elements of his life and take it with a grain of salt the way that (rational) Christians do with the Old Testament.
Would you like to reconstruct that sentence?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote