Music Banter - View Single Post - Soaked in Bleach (Kirk Cobain)
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 09:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wharrior
Groupie

I had never really bought into the "Kurt Cobain was murdered" theory. However, there were some huge question marks brought up in that movie and whatever the reasons for it, Courtney's behaviour around that time was deeply suspicious. One example that I find particularly strange; why not say to Tom Grant (the Private investigator) that her friend had seen Kurt only days before instead of saying no one had seen or heard from him since rehab??

I certainly agree with the above point. If the police were at all competent, I definitely think that it would have merited a strong conversation as to why Courtney Love was practicing her handwriting!

However, I also just recently watched Montage of Heck which was kind of eye opening at how vain and self obsessed both Kurt and Courtney were, so I also think that all the confusion and suspicious behaviour by Courtney is potentially just her clumsy attempt to engender public sympathy and to be seen as a tragic grieving widow that had been extremely hard done by.

Apart from some deathbed confession or something though, I doubt we'll ever be fully sure of it all. It is very intriguing though!
Wharrior is offline   Reply With Quote