Music Banter - View Single Post - Ozzy Osbourne solo (vs) Black Sabbath w/ Ozzy (vs) Black Sabbath w/ Dio
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 10:43 AM   #128 (permalink)
axstar713
Los Cochinos

As a fan of Sabbath across the board from Ozzy to Dio to Gillan and even the Tony Martin era, this was a hard pick. I went with Ozzy's solo career, those first three albums were huge and part of my first years getting into music. Randy is still to this day my favorite guitarist and the music he and Daisley wrote with the Blizzard of Ozz band was just incredible - hard to believe we only have those two albums Randy left us with and one can only imagine what direction Randy would have taken as he was looking at leaving the band after the Diary tour. I'm re-reading Sarzo's book, anyone who is a fan of the Blizzard of Ozz albums should definitely check it out as it is a great read. The first concert I ever went to was Ozzy with Motley Crue opening on the BatM/Shout At The Devil tour. Jake E. Lee blew my mind seeing him play live, the two albums he wrote and recorded on are great, too but nowhere near Blizzard and Diary to me.
axstar713 is offline   Reply With Quote