Music Banter - View Single Post - Photoshop Extravaganza!!! :?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Red face Photoshop Extravaganza!!! :?

This idea came from Goofle in plug. He said "I would pay to see a Ki & The Gang meme." So this thread is entirely all his fault. Cause he knew once he planted the idea in my head I couldn't control myself and would have to make it for him. I am currently all memed out with quirky things to say in a meme generator to make it a proper meme, and I thought 'you know well this really doesn't need a meme.' Anyways I thought about this thread before the meme thread, and thought it would be a decent place to save and preserve all of the photoshopping wonders of Plankton, and a few of my own pics I struggle to make in MS Paint, which is a horribly difficult program to do any real good photophop stuff in.

Please note, this is not a meme thread. Please send all memes to http://www.musicbanter.com/games-lis...-pictures.html

So without a further ado Goofle's "Ki & the Gang":

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote