Music Banter - View Single Post - Video game review thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:54 PM   #70 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
Here is another video game review. Resident Evil: Gold Edition. It has everything the original RE5 had, but, of course with added features. You get to play through and see what happened with Jill and Chris after the Wesker fight in Chronicles, and you get to play through and get to see what happened with Jill (Brainwashed) after your fight with Wesker. You also get a whole bunch of new characters in Battle Mode, including Rebecca and Barry. This next video features a guy who really tends to like Barry, because Barry has a really big gun. He's always the one with the .44 Magnum. I really don't care who's holding the .44 Magnum as long as it's me. But the Resident Evil game developers have always been stingy regarding great weapons. I posted a comment to this guy's video, so if you want to read further as far as what I feel about Resident Evil, you can simply go to the video on Youtube and read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
Btw, here's a pretty cool video, based off of Resident Evil 5:

Good reviews of Resident Evil 5 and despite being a Resident Evil fanatic I still think that it's the weakest game in the series but still like it anyway.

Good use of "Africa" in that video as well and dig the Pantera T-shirt.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote